Sunday, February 28, 2010

More chocolate



This picture was taken after dinner one night. Some pizza and then a few chocolate chips for dessert. As I was putting the chips on her tray, we were counting them, and Piper was stuffing them in her mouth as fast as I was putting them down. After a few moments of chewing and a mouth full of melted chocolate this is how the conversation went:

Piper: "More"
Mommy: "More what?"
Piper: "More chocolate bich."
Mommy: More what!?"
Piper: "MORE CHOCOLATE BICH"
Mommy: "Do you mean more chocolate chips?"
Piper: wide grin

Needless to say, I was by myself so no one else heard. Piper had no idea why there were tears coming out of my eyes as I was laughing so hard. I guess if there were only 1 phrase she had to learn, this one wouldn't be too bad.

No comments: